Tasker (US) - 6329 - Santa Clara CA WERC (Santa Clara, CA)
Two (2) openings for this position
1)Quality Assurance Tasker
Under the direct supervision of the Quality Supervisor. Will investigate process failures, provide closure to root cause analysis, provide feedback in lean improvements, and complete ad-hod tasks given by the Quality Supervisor.
Will report to Aiswarya Shanmugan. M-F 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
2) RDE Tasker
Under the direct supervision of the Lab Spare Supervisor.
Will report to Ahmed Laymoun. M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Both assocaites must be proficient in MS Office and have the ability to complete tasks unsupervised.
The primary duty of this position is to expedite transactions through the warehouse management system. Taskers provide information and resolve issues with customers, carriers, and warehouse associates. The role may support the outbound, inbound or parcel functions.
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
- Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless physical and systematic transactions.
- Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to carrier’s truck.
- Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customer’s IT and procurement teams.
- Interface with IT contacts in event of system-related barriers.
- Insure complete communication for turn of shift.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- 0-1 years experience in data entry and/or dispatch, preferred
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Excel, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn