Customer Service Representative (US) - 6329 - Santa Clara CA WERC (Santa Clara, CA)
Process orders and prepare correspondence to fulfill customer needs. Responsible for providing product, service, and transit information to the customer and act as a liaison to facilitate issue resolution.
- Resolve product or service problems: clarify the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problems, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records and update account information.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Assist with order and product management.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0-12 months of system, data entry or reporting experience
- 0-12 months of warehouse experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn