HIC Agent (ฺBase at Bangna)
Samut Prakan, Changwat Samut Prakan, Thailand DHL Express 2000658 28. September, 2020Apply
- Assist Operations Supervisor to resolve held shipments (HIC) in the fastest possible manner using tools such as HIC data base, GEMA, ADVANCE, SAVER, HUBBLE, QSMS, DRIVE Internet based directories, and Map Applications (Goggle, Centamap, etc.), and ensure that customers receive their shipments at the earliest possible time.
- Manage the facility HIC cage & processes.
- Be the single point of contact for the Service Centre within the DHL network by ensuring that: all shipments in HIC are scanned and accounted for, HIC cage is clean and with as few exception packages as possible, timely resolution of Exception Shipments (e.g.. undeliverable and held shipments) through direct contact with shippers and consignees via phone, emails and ODD
- Work with Ops Performance Team to ensure that origin countries take actions to resolve cases of incorrect / insufficient information (BA’s, missing phone numbers) leading to HIC shipments.
- Respond to and send HIC requests to/from customer service agents.
- Assist in all shipment resolution actions as directed by customers through customer service.
- Act quickly when contacted by Quality Control Centre in relation to shipments missing progress checkpoints.
- Support and resolve undeliverable shipments while working directly with couriers.
- Provide proactive resolution to couriers using ADVANCE & QSMS so that couriers are able to fulfill their deliveries as early as possible.
- Completed high school or higher.
- 2 - 3 years operations or customer service experience, preferably within transportation or logistics industry.
- Good command of English (Written and Spoken)
- Local Language (Thai)
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn