Clearance Support Agent - Call center
Samut Prakan, Changwat Samut Prakan, Thailand DHL Express 200087Y 16. November, 2020Apply
- Support the inbound/outbound clearance support which is to handle customer clearance confirmation/query, perform customs clearance skill and provide customer orientation with service mind within established standards and transit times.
- Portray a professional, courteous and helpful attitude in all dealings with internal and external customers
- Timely report issues to be raised to the higher level to get the appropriate support
- Support with the practical experience and knowledge In daily activities to achieve goals and objectives
- Liaise with customs officials on specific duties payable and problem shipments.
- Build-up the co-operative relationship with the practical levels in Gateway and provide the positive attitude /solution when necessary
- Ensure the accurate preparation of import and export Customs declarations and the timely provision of those for review (as required)
- Resolve specific disputes or provide advice on technical issues with customers.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Customs practices and procedures
- Contribute to team effort to ensure the attainment of both inbound and outbound shipment clearance, efficiently within clearance performance targets and transit time.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 years’ relevant experience of working with customs clearance matters within transportation, logistics or import / export industry
- Good Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- TOEIC/IELT or TOEFL score is an advantage
- Planning & Organizing, Decision Making, and Results Orientation
- Customer Oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power point and word
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn