Commis d'entrepôt/Warehouse Associate (Ville de Québec)
Location: Quebec City, QC
Hours: Monday - Friday: 12:30 - 21:00
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use the system on all scannable bills of lading, Laser bills of lading and all bar code labels that require electronic scanning on packages and envelopes
- Handle parcels
- General employment and household of the warehouse.
- Effective interaction with other members of warehouse teams and operations.
- Compile and analyze transaction reports
- Respect the collective agreement.
- Ensure compliance with safety and cleanliness standards.
- Any other related tasks.
- Ability to lift a difficult, heavy, and weird load.
- Hold the red pass that gives access to the Montréal Trudeau airport ramp
- Hold a forklift driver card
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Driver's license
- Ability to obtain x-ray certification
- High School Diploma (Sec V)
- Be perfectly bilingual (French, English).
Often fatiguing or uncomfortable - hot or cold warehouse environment dependent upon season. The job might often require concentrated levels of attention and physical activity. Tension and time constraints may be an on-going aspect of the job.
ONBOARDING & TRAINING:
All applicants are required to pass interviews, a criminal background check in order to qualify for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn