SORT CONTROL SUPERVISOR (M/W)
Within OPS Management and depending on OPS Duty Manager, main functions are:
- Ensure the execution of the correct Sort Plan according to the OPS needs, including contingencies.
- In coordination with the rest of the departments, ensure a smooth sort operation.
- Live monitoring of the MHE, in order to balance the material flow, to assign resources according to the OPS needs and to meet the cut off times.
- Coordinate the comms flow with local maintenance and IT in case of any kind of technical contingency with the MHE.
- Reporting of the MHE performance according to the management needs.
- Analysis, reporting and escalation of the shipments arriving to the exception areas.
- Ensure Sort Plans are updated according to the network changes.
- Update split changes in AHS
ü Fluent in English (verbal and written)
ü 2 years experience as an OPS Supervisor.
ü Strong planning and organisational skills
ü Ability to make decisions within the given framework
ü Ability to work as part of a team
ü Excellent communications skills
ü Technical aptitude
ü Good airfreight and Customs knowledge is advantageous
ü Sort process knowledge
ü Knowledge of DHL network and MAD Operations
ü Ability to work on their own initiative
ü Methodical and analytical
ü IT literate and familiarity with advanced MS Office applications, and other local and global DHL systems, including but not limited to: AHS3, PQT, SATS, MyNet, DCVS, CDS (for Imports), ACA (for Imports)
ü Subject-specific vocational training with years of relevant work experience
ü Making customers more successful, shaping direction, driving high performance, developing others and developing self.
ü Positive attitude
ü Strong interpersonal skills
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn