Customer Service Specialist Central Province
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Customer Service Specialist who will act as a key contact for allocated customers.
Would you like to handle customer inquiries and act as s first point of contact to provide spot quotations on services and products? Are you interested to be in contact with customers and proactively inform them on shipment status and exceptions?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Develops relationship with allocated customers
- Participates in joint Sales visits if necessary
- Accepts all orders (from customer or overseas office) and processes them for handover to Operations
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solution
- Provides spot quotations and closes contract
- Performs up- and cross-selling (inbound calls) for existing customers and passes on leads to Sales
- Takes and handles customer inquiries, e.g. Track and Trace
- Takes and registers all customer complaints
- Drives solution of customer complaints by solving it directly or assigning tasks to other function
- Acts as first contact point for customer claims
- Takes and processes customer feedback
- Collaborates closely with Operations and other departments for smooth handling of shipments and continuous updates
Your profile should look like:
- Good knowledge of forwarding business
- Good knowledge of Customer Services processes and systems
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Commercial attitude
- Good knowledge in English (verbal/written)
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services