Courier - Riyadh
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our & quot; Insanely Customer Centric & ldquo; Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
and deliver a variety of customer shipments within a given territory and
time frame. Provide customers assistance and accurate information on their
shipments and carry goods from them with appropriate and compete paperwork
- Pickup and delivery deliver shipments safely and within the standard time frame. Prior with courier / collection all shipments must checked physically to ensure required paperwork’s avail and shipments in condition to travel in transit / deliver to customer.
- Prepare Debrief report at end of each working day. Complete all required paperwork for all collected shipments.
- Maintain and adhere all company standards related to personal appearance, vehicle cleanliness and paperwork prepared for customer shipments. Professional behavior and attitude attending customers.
- Ensure security of shipments, collected cash and company vehicle. Ensure to use padlock on vehicles at all times to secure customer shipments and company asset.
- Deliver on time monthly invoices. Act as a messenger between customer and credit controllers in relaying customers queries in regards to billing and sell insurance on outbound shipments.
- Ensure target for SPORH / SPR maintained by individual courier, along with other PUD KPI.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in
these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn