Driver Recruiting Center Assistant (US-O) - 7566 - Riverside CA (Riverside, CA)
Driver Recruiting Center Assistant
Would you like to join the Logistics Company for the World? Have you often wondered how products get from point A to point B? DHL Supply Chain does just that.
Become an essential part of everyday life, by contributing to an organization that is Connecting People and Improving Lives. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities… we look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
The Driver Recruiting Center (RC) Recruiting Assistant is responsible for all recruiting aspects of CDL driver roles within a targeted region of the country (sourcing, reviewing, screening, scheduling, hiring, orientation).
- Create vacancies folder in system to document the selection process, monitor vacancy folders throughout the hiring process; closing the vacancy and reviewing to ensure the files are complete.
- Review submitted applications and/or resumes for applicant job fit.
- Verify employment qualifications, including DOT pre-hire screening requirements, background checks and drug screens.
- Interview (phone screen or in-person) qualified applicants.
- Work in conjunction with the Transportation Team to update, monitor, and file all Driver Qualification documents to a complete compliance level of readiness
- Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Prepare offer letter and launch/monitor pre-hire paperwork in the system.
- Schedule and facilitate new hire orientation.
- Participate in job fairs and networking opportunities with the community.
- Partner with hiring managers and local human resource representatives – understanding the need, communicating status updates and operating at a level to meet or exceed individual key objectives for the role.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate's degree in business or Human Resources or 3+ years human resource experience in place of degree, preferred
- Bachelor Degree in business or human resources or related field, preferred
- 1-3 years general HR experience, preferred
- 1-3 years high volume recruiting, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn