Team Assistant (m/w) 100%
For our Head Office Freight Central Eastern Southern Europe & Americas, Middle East, Africa we are looking for a Team Assistant who will support the whole Management in their daily workload.
What are you accountable for achieving?
The appointed person will be responsible for managing the diary/workload of the CEO and CFO as well as supporting the other team members.
- Make appropriate travel and accommodation for the roles referred to above
- Arrange meeting facilities, ensuring meeting details, agenda and directions are promptly issued to attendees. Support in preparing Powerpoint presentations.
- Take and handle telephone calls for those referred to above, providing resolution where possible
- Support with managing calendars, prioritizing meetings and ensuring relevant documents are available
- Draft reports/presentations as required
- Preparation, submission and follow-up of monthly expense claims
- Organize offsite team meetings including locating suitable venues, making travel arrangements and prepare itineraries (including flights and hotel reservations)
- General administration/ad hoc team events/projects as required by the business
- Handle incoming invoices
- To provide general administrative duties effectively
What will you need as a successful Assistant?
- Commercial Business certificate (KV) or comparable
- Min. 4 years experiences as Assistant
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and thorough
- Excellent influencing, motivation and communication skills
- Good PC skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Ability to demonstrate excellent Written and oral communication skills in English (min. FCE Level), German would be an advantage
- Other languages desirable
Are up to the challenge?
Please apply online.
We look forward to your application.
HR Business Partner
Facts and Figures
DHL Logistics Switzerland
Work Permit Required