Senior RPA Developer
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. And we reward and promote these whenever we can. Whether it’s through flexible work schedules and a culture of openness and respect or personal mentors and our comprehensive range of development programs as our 'Certified' programs, we’ll help you realize your full potential and become a specialist in your area.
About the role:
DHL is hiring a Senior RPA Developer to join its Heredia, Costa Rica team. In this role, you will interact with internal departments to insure that our new RPA Solutions cope with business needs and requirements. Additional tasks and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design through client meeting, interviews, and workshops.
- Collaboration with colleagues in other departments and countries, helping them by assessing their existing processes for automation opportunities to improve process effectiveness and quality.
- Regular, direct contact with our internal clients, while working on process transformation projects.
- Lead countries in the deployment of RPA solutions (project management approach)
- Review the technical progress of a project and insure the correct deployment and solve issues.
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Enforce Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) usage and best practice adoption and usage throughout the development process
- Lead and participate in the design, development, and testing of all automations.si
- Write test reports and conduct testing when necessary.
- Participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance.si
- Perform demos, code reviews, and retrospectives; communicates ideas for team continuous improvement and willingly receives feedback for self-improvement.
- Participates in estimation and planning activities within the team.
- Manage and run automations in production, as required.
•3+ years of development experience: Process Analysis, Design, Implementation and System Testing
• 3+ years of experience working with a relational database, preferably SQL Server
•English (90% proficiency)
•2+ experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA Platforms: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.
•Degree in Computer Science or related technical field strongly preferred
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with business people directly.
• Analytical thinking.
• Strong team-player and self-started attitude.
• Ability to create technical documentation.
• Ability to create business requirements documents.
• Well organized, attentive to details attitude.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer. We offer: in-house doctor (general medicine, nutritionist, dentist and gynecologist), medical insurance, transportation (Several GAM routes) and much more.
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn