Performance Analyst – Data Management
You won’t find an opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL. If you're an exceptional Performance Analyst expert with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
DHL is hiring a Performance Analyst to join its Heredia, Costa Rica team. In this role, you will apply analytical expertise and reporting services to key operations performance indicators in order to identify opportunities to improve service quality and efficiencies and drive down costs.
This is your job:
- Use existing tools and methodology to conduct in-depth analysis to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Develop or enhance tools and methodology to improve analytical and diagnostic effectiveness.
- Highlight any performance deviations to the Supervisor and Duty Manager for action.
- Conduct on-site observations and root cause analysis with business entities to accurately identify service gaps.
- Prepare detailed analytical reports on these findings and list of possible remedies
- Keep track of actions that are taken to address identified problem areas and monitor performance for improvements.
- Ensure performance reports are produced according to specifications and distributed according to the agreed timetable.
- Ability to influence decisions/actions through provision of value-added inputs into the organization’s business processes.
This is you:
- 2 years of relevant working experience (preferable).
- Must be willing to work on rotating shift pattern and 24/7 availability.
- Experience in Service Quality (preferable).
- Diploma in Business/Transportation/Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
- Software skills (Excel, Access, Powerpoint. SQL an advantage).
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.