AR Collections Supervisor
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the world’s largest leaders in logistics and supply chain solutions
DHL Finance and HR Services Americas, a division of Deutsche Post DHL Global Business Services, is providing an opportunity for a highly motivated professional within a multi- cultural shared service environment. This role is based in the Shared Service Center (SSC) San Jose, Costa Rica.
Primary purpose of role
DHL is hiring an AR Collections Supervisor to join its Heredia, Costa Rica team. To ensure that specific credit collection goals are met through coaching, counselling, monitoring, and motivating a team of credit collectors and analysis while maintaining compliance with order-to-cash policies and defined collection strategies.
- Leads Collection team towards achieving DSO and >60 outstanding balances goals
- Provides coaching and action plans for individuals and team to ensure goal achievement
- Analyses and gives follow up to the effective recovery of past due accounts
- Analyses and follows up the due date of the invoices.
- Makes visits to clients when necessary.
- Reviews aging of accounts.
- Leads the Credit Committee weekly meetings for each country, ensuring top accounts/issues visibility and action plan definition.
- Supervises and addresses the credit and collections team that reports to him/her.
- Informs other departments of credit suspensions to clients.
- Keeps confidentiality of information, and be responsible of managing correctly confidential information, using proper labelling when necessary.
- Performs other duties and work on special projects as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelor degree in Administration, Accounting or Finance.
Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a Supervisor.
Minimum 3 to 5 years in Shared Service Center experience.
Experience in Account Receivables area (Desirable).
Advanced English Level.
Intermediate French Level (Desirable)
- Leadership and team work oriented.
- Innovation and continuous improvement mindset.
- Good communication skills. Must be assertive in the communications maintained.
- Responsible and organized.
- Fast learning.
- High energy and self-drive.
- Customer service oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have excellent skills of problem solving and result oriented.
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn