System Support Specialist (Skype For Business)
Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czechia Finance Global Business Services 15548 08/11/2019Apply
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Our global Unified Communications & Collaboration Operations team is looking for a new team member.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- As a member of the Unified Communications & Collaboration Operations team you will maintain, develop, and support a very large global Skype for Business environment (200 000+ users) with associated appliances and endpoints.
- Every day activities will include technical support (incidents), operational tasks such as monitoring, disaster recovery and high availability testing, server patching, and other related technical and administrative tasks to ensure the platform is healthy and performing to expectations.
- You will also be encouraged to develop tools (such as Microsoft Powershell scripts) to minimize repetitive tasks, and learn and expand your capabilities to other technologies directly related to Skype for Business.
The technologies involved:
- Skype for Business server and client as well as related Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Teams
- Audiocodes gateways and SBCs, ARM
- IP phones – Audiocodes, Polycom VVX, Trio, and Group Series
- RPRM, and others
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Adequate experience to applied position
- Skype for Business - servers and clients
- Microsoft background: Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, SCOM
or / and
SIP protocol and analysis of SIP traces, VoIP protocols
- TCP/IP basics, ability to make and analyze network monitor traces, understanding of basic networking protocols
- Attitude to learn new things
NICE TO HAVE:
- Scripting and coding (e.g. PowerShell).
- Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams enterprise voice and voice routing
- Polycom and Audiocodes Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams desk phones
- Audiocodes products
- Great global team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
- 6 Self-sickness days/year
- Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
- Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Pension plan contribution
- Multisport card
- Employee Referral Program
- Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
- Smart casual dress code
- in DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.