SYSTEM SPECIALIST - AUTOMATION / MSI PACKAGING / APPV
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a new team member.
You will be part of the Automation / MSI Packaging / AppV technologies. You will provide automation input and work closely with automation team to develop technical solutions. Additionally, you will effectively manage Packaging and AppV services and all targets; SLA's and Metrics are met.
What you will do:
• Develop, support, and maintain scripting PowerShell & JSON
• Coordinate with Packaging and deployment team
• Incident and Problem trend analysis
• coordinating with customer and delivery team
• working with internal team to automate processes
• Ability to clearly communicate both spoken and written
• Support for incidents
Applications you will use:
• Global Service Now
• Windows Troubleshooting tools (Process Monitor, PowerShell ISE)
You should have:
• Understanding Windows Infrastructure
• Knowledge on Global Service Now.
• Knowledge in Scripting (Powershell\VB)
• Knowledge in Enterprise Desktop Knowledge Win 10\7
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• It is great, if you are detail oriented, team player and analytical thinker
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required