ServiceNow Associate Consultant
About the role:
As ServiceNow Associate Consultant you will become part of the consolidated ServiceNow Centre of Competence within the Platform Support & Innovation department. Platform Support & Innovation team look after Deutsche Post DHL’s ServiceNow instance and supporting infrastructure, as well as other auxiliary systems.
Apart from ServiceNow, the organization is managing Deutsche Post DHL’s IT Service reporting Data Warehouse (MS SQL) and is heavily involved in numerous innovation and efficiency-improvement activities involving Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence applications (e.g. Intelligent ChatBots, Automated Incident Routing, NLP & Translation Services, etc.).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Associate Consultant works as Demand Manager with key stakeholders to capture business and user requirements. The Consultant also works with the Platform Team to ensure requirements are understood, developed, tested, and delivered to specification.
• Manage the demand process towards the suppliers in regards to the overall DPDHL business demand
• Consulting senior level stakeholders on features and capabilities related to ServiceNow platform
• Engages in Business Requirements Analysis and Business Requirements Statement creation process
• Engage with key Service Now stakeholders to ensure the BRS is mapped to the Service Now technology (HLD high level design and/or SRS System Requirements Specification).
• Creating and/or evaluating proposals and effort estimates both internally or with the involvement of 3rd party vendor
The ServiceNow team you will join is culturally and nationally diverse and geographically dispersed, with members located in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Malaysia, working also with vendors located in India. A fluent command of English and a great degree of working flexibility is hence desired, as well as the ability to get along well with senior stakeholders as well as junior-level colleagues.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Degree in IT or business-related subject
• ITIL experience (2+ years) is welcome
• Experience in IT and business disciplines
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
• Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
• Must display evidence of customer focus and can do attitude
• Ability to work in distributed teams with little supervision Fluent English
• Adaptability within a changing environment, flexible and eager to learn fast
• Fluent business English communication, both orally and written
• Proven ability to direct and influence others across multiple organizations
• Great team of IT professionals and a possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• Multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Europe
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required