Senior System Support Specialist (Tools Infrastructure Support)
Main responsibility will be to administer inventory and license scanning tool. Regular scans are processed on monthly basis. The purpose of the scan is to successfully collect all hardware and software information within our environment and infrastructure.
• Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining the scanning tool.
• Troubleshooting of the captured data.
• Gathering, building and providing reports based on captured results.
• Maintaining and helping to further develop the scanning tool in order to meet current and future needs.
• Learning continuously; keeping up with all the quickly changing technologies.
• Using & understanding SQL commands (SELECT, JOIN, ...);
• Excel (data operations, VLOOKUP);
• Basic Windows administration;
• Basic Linux administration;
• Basic knowledge of TCIP/IP networking;
• High school or University degree specialized to computer/technical sciences;
• Results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality;
• Some knowledge of enterprise applications and databases would be advantage;
• Experience in a large, multi-vendor, computing environment preferable.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Europe
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required