Senior Project Manager - DPDHL website suite projects
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently looking to hire a motivated colleague who will manage projects for DPDHL website suite.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating Agile project teams for development and infrastructure work streams.
• Project Planning and Management - Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
• Product Owner Support - Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
• Process Management and Improvement - Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
• Team management - Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
• Deep understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
• A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing medium, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
• Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 8 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
• Balanced business/technical background:
• Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
• Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
• Great team
• Company car / car allowance
• Possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by DHL
• Edenred cafeteria benefit system
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
For more details do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn