Senior Network Security Engineer - PKI
We are looking for a new colleague who will be responsible for providing technical consultancy, designing and implementation of PKI solutions into our Data Center network infrastructure.
Our team is PKI Services. We build/run all Public Key Infrastructure related services for DPDHL Group.
What you will do:
• Design, Build and Maintain Public Key Infrastrucuture within DHL IT Services
• Act as 2nd/3rd Level Support for the PKI Services
• Coordinate Changes and Tests of the environment
• Participate in Design/Security/Architecture meetings and discussions
• Provide technical reports for service availability/infrastructure status
• Project support, technical consultancy and implementation of PKI/Certificate Enrollment/Network Security solutions into the existing infrastructure
• Recommend new security services and subsequent implementation
• Ensure all solutions implemented follow the agreed standards
• Liaise with vendors to discuss and address infrastructure problems, projects and administrative issues
• Identify new trends and security solutions on the market
TECHNOLOGIES YOU WILL USE:
• Microsoft: Windows Server, AD, ADCS, GPOs, Failover Clustering, Firewalls, VPN, DNS, Load-Balancers, PKI, Hashing, Symetric/Assymetric Encryption, Public/Private Keys….
You should have:
• 3+ years of experience in the field of Network Security
• Familiar with Windows Server, AD, ADCS, GPOs, Failover Clustering
• Advanced knowledge of Network Security
• Experience in Public Key Infrastructure area, Digital Certificates, Certification Authorities, Key Management
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to get quickly from problem to solution
• Advanced English
We welcome knowledge of PowerShell, C# and PHP
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn