Senior Information Security Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To provide day-to-day monitoring, support, operation and control of security infrastructure equipment, monitoring and management tools within the DHL organization’s security infrastructure and its associated services (Cyber Defense Center).
THIS POSITION IS SHIFT BASED.
• Perform detection, triage and escalation of security events/incidents.
• Monitors daily or weekly reports and security logs for unusual events.
• Provides second-level support and analysis during and after a security incident. (phishing campaigns, malware outbreaks, DoS attacks).
• Assist and train junior team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of security issues.
• Implement changes to security policies to mitigate existing and prevent future security incidents
• Coordinate and escalate incidents to appropriate support departments for complex reaction activities.
• Provide RUN support for security technologies (IPS, DDoS), handle incidents, perform changes, etc.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Very good knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SNMP…)
• Packet analysis
• Fluent Linux/Windows administration
• Basic scripting (BASH, Python...)
• Good understanding of security technologies (Antivirus, Firewall, IPS...)
• Good overview of Information Security topics (encryption, authentication, vulnerability management etc.)
• Good team player
• Good English language skills
• Good communication and prioritization skills
• Experience in Information Security field
• Telecoms experience
• Good knowledge of at least one IPS technology (Snort, CheckPoint, Fortinet etc.)
• Knowledge of Web Application Firewall technology
• Penetration testing and forensics skills
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Europe
Work Permit Required