Senior Engineer - Networking
We are looking for a new colleague for our networking team with very good consultancy skills.
Our job is to provide technical consultancy, design and implementation of core networking services: routing and switching with focus on Data Center needs, wireless networks, network access control, WAN Optimization etc.
You will ensure that assigned networking infrastructure is configured, installed, tested and operational.
Your daily work:
•Providing technical consultancy for internal teams
• Driving new networking projects mainly from technical perspective
• Cooperation with other teams and vendors to define the best solutions within given standards
• Preparation for changes in data network – follow standardized change management process
• Implementing new systems and new configurations (especially Cisco routers and switches)
• Developing and maintaining network documentation
• Very good knowledge of networking technologies on CCNP level
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Fault isolation and recovery in complex data network
• Network packet capture, interpretation and necessary follow-up
• Previous exposure to at least one of the following: Riverbed WAN Optimization or Wireless technology based on Cisco platform or Cisco ISE
• Experience within data center network technologies (Cisco Nexus) is an advantage
• Ability to use English on a daily basis
We are looking for a networking professional who is able to understand end to end consequences for network projects (hardware, documenting migration plan, QoS and network capacity dependencies, minimizing impact of planned activity, cooperation with Change Management etc.). Previous experience with ITIL is an advantage. Willingness to implement IT changes during weekends is expected. Weekend changes are compensated as overtime.
• Friendly team of IT professionals and full technical onboarding
• On-going technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibility
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for employees....).
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Europe
Work Permit Required