Senior Application Support Specialist - Integrated Services Platform
Would you like work in a global multicultural organization? Integration Services team is looking for an experienced Senior Application Support Specialist.
You will be Provide Application support & Deployment services for part of a given Domain to DHL Business Units in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity.
What you will do
• Provide consultation, guidance and technical expertise with respect to supported technologies
• Drive and participate in solutions of technically complex migrations & integration opportunities and transition programs
• Ensure that emergency incidents are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times (TRT) and according to the Service Recovery Policy
• Ensure that all incidents are dealt with according to Incident Management best practices
• Educates those in closely-related areas, such as clients/users and development teams, about their technical specialism(s) and its impact on their work
You should have
• Advanced skills in Oracle SQL, and Linux Commands, Shell scripting is an added advantage
• Previous experience on similar position
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
What we offer
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development/learning opportunities
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program, Relax zone……
• Pension plan contribution
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn