SAP ABAP SENIOR DEVELOPER
We are international company providing our customers with high quality IT Services all around the world by using technologies based on latest technology standards.
Our SAP team is covering both support and build/projects with the ability to cover the whole product lifecycle – from build to support, by internal resources.
We are searching for ABAP Developer to work within our SAP team, on varied tasks within exciting and challenging IT projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Solution architecture, technical specification and estimation delivery
• Design, development and implementation of various changes and projects
• Technical and functional guidance to other staffs/teams (3rd level support for application consultants, incident solving)
• Enhancement of standard functionality and new custom applications development
• Code review and development best practices with help of quality assurance tools
• Defect analysis and development of fixes
• 3+ years of experience as a SAP ABAP Developer
• Experience with SAP HANA platform (nice to have)
• Knowledge of ABAP Programming, ABAP OOP design patterns, Model for SAP Fiori – OData development
• Intermediate English
• Team player
• Willingness to learn new SAP technologies
• Work in compliance with the programming standards
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the company
• Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Sounds interesting? Apply online!
For more details please contact email@example.com
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn