Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czechia Global Business Services 26233 26. March, 2020Apply
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for new colleagues to our Network Operation Center. You will act as technical expert in the telecom operation department to support the Service Centers’ telecommunications infrastructure.
This is a shift based positions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Co-ordinate and lead incident resolution for Telecom infrastructures
• Co-ordinate technical information gathering from internal/external customers during incident resolution. To be the SME of telecommunications and support the Service Centers' telecommunications infrastructure including WAN, (W)LAN & Voice Services
• Responsible for the resolution of business critical incidents by providing interim and permanent technical solutions that can be supported
• Resolve and diagnose incident trends and network capacity to enable the correct capacity planning and capabilities of existing infrastructure, to meet business demand
• Participate in changes and follow the change control process
• Monitor, analyze, report and solve events having adverse effect to the infrastructure
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Very strong analytical skills
• Very good knowledge of TCP/IP and DNS infrastructure
• Strong understanding of Cisco switching / routing technologies and protocols
• Orientation in wireless LAN technologies
• Understanding of IP telephony technologies
• Communication, prioritization and organization skills
• Fluent English
Knowledge on CCNP level is desirable
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Smart casual dress code
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn