Manager of Team
Join the System Integration team as Manager of Team, you will be responsible for team administration, motivation, coaching & personal development, work quality and the delivery of team objectives. The role assumes some technical and/or business process expertise, and a responsibility to ensure application support is delivered in line with business requirements of external/internal customers (as well as budgets, timescale and quality). You will be fully capable of working under minimal supervision on significant endeavors, and managing the work of other people inside and outside of the team, including external 3rd parties.
• Maintain good working relationships with appropriate internal and external DHL customers.
• Provide reporting and escalation path to the departmental Management.
• Provide verbal and written technical reports to specialists on aspects of system status.
• Deliver team objectives to agreed OLA/SLA.
• Manage the response to enquiries by users, specialists and others, prioritizing as necessary, and dealing with the full range of problems, only escalating those that need specialist or management attention.
• Contribute to departmental policy, procedures and practice.
• Supervise all daily activities.
• Schedule tasks according to priority.
• Monitor individual performance and provides technical guidance to team members as required.
You should have:
• At least 5 years of relevant IT experience
• Service Ownership or Application Support experience
• ITIL and ITS process knowledge
• Leadership and mentoring skills
• Advanced English
• Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
• Technical experience including Linux, Unix, SQL, Teradata and Datastage will be a big plus
• Leadership soft skills
• Result oriented personality
• Analytical thinking
• Pro-activity & Self-motivation
• Able to work under pressure
• Strategic thinking
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Europe
Work Permit Required
Day time only