DevOps Engineer - SAP nextPCM / Transform
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Our DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems within Deutsche Post DHL in order to drive time to value and to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
You will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany.
What you will do:
- Technical support for application operations / users of SAP nextPCM and Transform environments
- Error analysis and troubleshooting
- Analysis of programs, applications and customizing settings
- Development of improvement and optimization proposals
- Support with customizing and development as part of bug fixing or maintenance-related further development in SAP nextPCM and Transform
- Participation in project releases and transfer of the releases to maintenance
- Inclusion of customer requirements and implementation in technical concepts
- Cooperation with internal and external service providers
- Monitoring system performance and process control
- Interfaces / gateways to third-party systems
- SAP job control
- Application parameters (customizing, product and in-house developments)
- Implementation analysis in re-design technical parameters
- Advanced experience maintaining contract management and document creation applications
- Experience in the development and implementation of projects in the field of SAP finance, invoicing and billing.
- Very good knowledge of SAP nextPCM/Transform know-how
- Good ABAP / ABAP OO
- Good SAP RM / SRM
- Experience with interface design and cross-system processes
- Very good technical understanding of complex setups
- Good knowledge of contract management processes and associated master data and document creation processes
- Spoken and written English
We welcome knowledge of ITIL and German
Your personal skills:
- Ability to work independently, in a structured and customer-oriented manner
- High level of social competence, especially communication and contact skills
- High solution competence with strong conceptual and analytical skills
- High resilience, teamwork, flexibility and reliability
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn