DevOps Engineer - Microsoft .NET (Frontend)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Deutsche Post DHL maintains a very dense branch network in Germany with more than 20,000 locations, 30,000 front-end systems and more than 50,000 users to sell products, advise customers and provide Postbank financial services. To maintain and further develop this system landscape, we are seeking an enthusiastic & experienced Software Engineer to join our DevOps team supporting key systems within Deutsche Post DHL. You will be responsible for application maintenance and development, focused on maximising availability of the end-to-end functionality for Deutsche Post’s retail business and related services.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex Microsoft-based systems landscape
• Design, develop and execute automated software tests
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
• Have the opportunity to learn a largescale application based on a Microsoft technology stack
Technologies you will use:
• Microsoft .Net
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Crystal reports
You should have:
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft .Net C# development
• Communicative English
• Strong drive for results
• Hands-on experience in implementing CI / CD based on Microsoft products
• Understanding of using Team Foundation Server TFS
• Very good analytical and conceptual thinking
• Previous exposure to Microsoft SQL Server
We welcome knowledge of XML / XSLT or test automation experience.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
Day Time Only
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn