Business Information Specialist
Overall Role Purpose
We are looking for Business information Specialist to support country alignment initiatives, financial processes, reporting and PdS Countries global data gathering and analysis. You will deliver ad hoc analysis for senior management to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Interaction with PdS Countries teams globally (finances, proactive reporting, escalations, change management, central & local projects and initiatives, service alignment, eWB, … )
• Providing analysis used by Production Services senior management for executive decisions.
o To critically assess the reliability of data.
o Focus on reporting management information and data mining.
o Ensure alignment of process and reporting with various PdS Countries stakeholders
o Regular timely materials delivery of PdS Countries initiatives.
• Identification on issues on currently delivered services and track issues toward resolution.
• Coordination of Communities of Interest between stakeholders.
o Works with colleagues to investigate operational requirements and problems, seeking effective solutions through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organization and equipment.
o Ensures consistency of internal activities across European countries and alignment to data center activities.
o Follow up on agreed action plans and ensures resolution of issues, provides support with appropriate data & tools.
o Indirectly strongly influences the establishment and successful outcome of internal PdS Countries projects. For small projects may also act as an informal project manager.
• Manage the PdS Risks, PdS Supplier and PdS Sourcing areas. Managing the communication with stakeholders, Service and Risks owners as well as with auditors and PdS MT.
Technical and Other knowledge & skills
• Strong in analytical thinking and strategy
• Strong in written (presentation techniques) and verbal communication
• Fluent English both oral & written
• Proficiency with Excel (Visual Basic), PowerPoint and Global Service Now (GSN)
• Proficient in report creation & generation
• Solid in data management and control techniques
• Solid in general IT know-how
• Developing in Business area knowledge
• Strategic thinking
• Data analysis skills
Knowledge of Incident, Change & Configuration management, ITIL foundations, iShare and MyNet platforms (as an advantage)
Behavioral skills required
• Strong In ability to deliver
• Strong adaptability to change
• Strong in cross border thinking
• Strong in attention to detail, precision
• Solid in commitment to excel
• Solid in building and managing partnerships
• Solid in constructive challenge
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Europe
Work Permit Required
Day time only