Application Support Analyst – MSSQL & SSIS
Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czechia Global Business Services 30092 18. May, 2020Apply
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Solution Support team is looking for a new team member.
You will provide application support & deployment, ensuring maximum availability and minimal disruption, to a range of fully home-grown to fully outsourced integration-layer solutions that connect multiple DPDHL Business Units. You will have chance to work with old and new platforms and see how these allow the DPDHL group to deliver millions of items worldwide, on time, every time.
The position reports to the Manager of the Business Reporting & Data Integration support team.
YOUR DAILY TASKS:
• Provide support and consultation to business users and other stakeholders inside and outside IT Services, through tickets and automated alerts
• Prioritize requests in accordance with agreed criteria and the needs of the organization
• Ensure that resolution of incidents and completion of requests for the solutions under your ownership are within SLA and driving excellent customer satisfaction
• Proactively identify improvement initiatives that can benefit team and customer, in particular in terms of system documentation and automation
• Liaise with staff responsible for the design & development of system enhancements in order to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements
• On-call support (rotational within the team)
• At least 2 years of experience with integration systems such as Microsoft SSIS
• Experience with managing a Windows server running Microsoft SQL Server 2016
• Good analytical thinking
• Strong risk management and experience in impact analysis during troubleshooting, change management and on-boarding
• Understanding of the basic ITIL operational processes (Incident, Problem and Change Management)
• Customer-centred, detail-oriented and fast-learning attitude
• Fluent business English
And it would be good to have:
• Knowledge of MQ messaging principles, SSIS Package, scripting in any of the following: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl
• Experience with additional DB platforms such as Oracle, Informix or Teradata
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Pension Plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn