Control Room Coordinator
Position: Control Room Coordinator
Grade: RCS O
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 20/12/2018
For the role of Control Room Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that you plan and resource the correct skill base to meet operational requirements based on throughout volumes. Including ramp-up period and current productivity rates in line with delivering the operational budget. Produce productivity metrics for site reviews. To support the FLMs in their Performance Reviews and one-to-ones. Recording outputs from the meetings and update follow up actions.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Accurately reporting Shift Status information on a 2 hourly basis
• Ensuring the Warehouse Operation is resourced sufficiently to achieve volume throughputs and is in line with the operational budget
• Coordinating activities for Warehouse FLMs in terms of planning Performance Reviews and one to one meetings
• Monitoring and validating the quality of the information received from the Resource Planning Model and challenge accordingly
• Ensuring accuracy of resource against volume throughputs
• Updating Work Instruction documentation as requested and plan training on site
• Maintaining and presenting the site CI log and ideas log combined
• Preparing and managing Process Confirmation schedules, training plans, etc.
• Preparing documentation for shift reviews, Performance Dialogue Boards, status updates and one to one meetings
• Monitoring colleague performance on a real time basis and report anomalies accordingly
• Recording and collation of team documentation and reporting this systemically
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Educated to high school (secondary) standard
• Experience in a Supply Chain Environment
• Intermediate level in Excel – basic formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
• High level in IT literacy, advanced skill level essential
• Advanced numeric and analytical skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good interpersonal, motivational and planning skills
• Experience in Resource Planning (desirable)
• Ability to produce statistical data and analyse reports
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
Monday - Friday 5:30-13:30 & 13:30-21:30
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required