Cash & Banking Supervisor - RTR (Record to Report )
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In RTR Cash and Banking department you will ensure timely, accurate and complete financial reports are prepared in accordance with DHL policies. You will supervise General Ledger team for cluster in order to deliver all General Ledger activities in line with Service Level Agreements and in accordance with Accounting principles and Corporate policies while managing and maintaining respective SOPs and coaching and developing of RTR staff in a Shared Service Centre Environment.
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Monthly Financial Reports:
- Ensure the General Ledger is updated accurately and the data uploaded into the groups’ reporting package.
- Ensure the quality of departmental cost allocations.
- Verify the monthly financial packages, checking for accuracy and completeness.
- The financial package includes: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Business Revenue Summary, Network Fee Computation and Adhoc reporting for business needs.
- Uploading into CREST of forecast and budget templates.
- Organise regular balance sheet reviews with respective entities.
- Perform all CRISP and Compliances requirements as necessary
- Check daily input from subordinates for correctness of allocation, account codes, function codes and descriptions.
- Monitor balance sheet control accounts by means of reviewing reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Clear all queries raised by respective entities on a timely basis.
- Prepare the allocated balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis and investigate and clear reconciling items
Qualifications and Experience
- ACCA Level 2 and/or Degree in Finance/Accounting
Expected (Years of) Experience:
- At least 3 years of working supervisory/management experience, preferably in the finance accounting field
- Experience with Oracle/SAP/SUN applications and data extraction tools like Oracle Discoverer is an asset
- Strong command in MS Office, especially MS Excel
A Preferred Candidate has been identified
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks?
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, a multicultural environment, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Interested in this position, please click on "APPLY"
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn