Accounts Payable Agent (PtP) - Contract (Feb to Sep 2021)
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Join our Accountants Payable Agents Team
The jobholder has to ensure that invoices are posted timely and accurately according to our Global SOPs and job aids.
- To code and post invoices according to Global SOPs and Job Aids
- To follow up on goods receipt and approvals of invoices to secure timely posting
- To resolve minor issues with invoices together with the business
- To answer and resolve queries coming from vendors and business
- To provide support for internal Finacial Accounting control policies and procedures (CRISP controls)
- To provide support for quality control of outsourced Financial Accounting activities
- To support the audit process (internal and external) in the most efficient way
- To maintain and validate documentation: SOPs, Job Aids, Process Flows, Contingency Plans
ACCA Level 1 and or Higher School Certificate with Accounting
Expected (Years of) Experience:
- Basic accounting experience (2-3years)
- Reconciliation and Banking Experience
- Debtors experience
- Strong command in MS Office, especially MS Excel
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn