Sr. Manager, Marketing Programs
RCS Level: I or P5
DHL Express is seeking a Senior Manager of US Marketing Programs to create, implement, and oversee communications programs that will effectively and promote DHL Express and its products and services. The successful candidate will develop the overall strategy, positioning, tactics and success metrics for marketing campaigns. You will manage the development, production, inventory and distribution of a variety of sales and promotional materials to help maximize selling efforts. You will ensure that new information is added to communication media while managing all sources of information about products and services that persuade a sale and/or relationship that builds or maintains loyalty to both the company and its offerings. As a Senior Manager you will develop and maintain the company’s website content and design in addition to participating in planning, creating, and producing all collateral and campaigns, advertising, promotion and lead generation programs. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create strategies that will drive brand awareness and revenue.
- Own overall program management, including development/oversight of all digital and print materials and agency management if needed.
- Liaise with key internal partners to implement effective 360 campaigns including in-house creative team, social media, PR, regional marketing team members, etc.
- Develop, implement and evaluate effective campaign communications by overseeing content determination, creative direction, research, writing, editing and validation
- Identify success metrics for all campaigns. Manage reporting and ROI analysis. Identify opportunities and proactively implement changes aimed at improving results.
- Oversee marketing content to ensure all materials are accurate and up to date.
- Manage all elements of email and direct mail efforts targeting U.S. customers such as contractual communications, newsletters, product/service updates.
- Manage U.S. customer lifecycle communication program – including email communications, landing pages, offer strategy, etc. Prepare and evaluate monthly reporting to optimize the program.
- Support Search Engine Advertising campaign as well as identify and implement plans for optimization.
- Support the development of new sales lead sources through campaigns, organic DHL initiatives and external lead sources. Partner with the Lead Qualification team, Sales and Data Analyst to communicate and optimize.
- Develop internal communications to promote marketing campaigns and results.
Skill & Qualifications:
- Typically requires BS/BA in Marketing or related discipline, MS/MA is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Recognized subject matter expert
- Should have experience developing and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience sourcing and managing vendor relationships
- Previous experience in business-to-business and/or service-based organizations preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required
Day time only