Sr. Manager, Marketing Programs - Americas
RCS Level: I or P5
DHL Express is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Programs to create, implement, and oversee communications programs that will effectively promote DHL Express and its products and services throughout the Americas Region. The successful candidate will develop the overall strategy, positioning, tactics and success metrics for marketing campaigns. You will manage the development, production, inventory and distribution of a variety of sales and promotional materials to help maximize selling efforts. You will ensure that new information is added to communication media while managing all sources of information about products and services that persuade a sale and/or relationship that builds or maintains loyalty to both the company and its offerings. As a Senior Manager you will develop and maintain the company’s website content and design in addition to participating in planning, creating, and producing all collateral and campaigns, advertising, promotion and lead generation programs. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Lead strategic planning efforts for the Americas region to drive brand awareness and revenue for small business and retail customers.
- Liaise directly with marketing team leads within Americas countries to support marketing needs.
- Overall program management including planning, creating and executing regional marketing campaigns designed to acquire and retain customers.
- Support the development of retail campaigns to drive engagement; assist in determining marketing and promotional needs.
- Develop, implement and evaluate effective campaign communications by overseeing content determination, creative direction, research, writing, editing and validation. Manage agency relationships as needed.
- Liaise with key internal partners to implement effective 360 campaigns including creative team, social media, PR, regional marketing team members, etc.
- Identify success metrics for all campaigns. Manage reporting and ROI analysis. Identify opportunities and proactively implement changes aimed at improving results.
- Management and development/oversight of digital and print materials. Oversee all marketing content to ensure all materials are accurate and up to date.
- Share best practices throughout the region and support implementation in other countries.
- Develop internal communications to promote marketing campaigns and share results on a regular basis.
- Manage Americas lifecycle communication program – including email communications, landing pages, offer strategy, etc. Prepare and evaluate monthly reporting to optimize the program.
- Support the development of new sources of sales leads through campaigns, organic DHL initiatives and external lead sources.
- Support Search Engine Advertising campaign(s) within countries as well as identify and manage the implementation of optimization plans.
Skill & Qualifications:
- Must bilingual - able to write and speak Spanish fluently.
- Typically requires BS/BA in Marketing or related discipline, MS/MA is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns
- Recognized subject matter expert
- Should have experience developing and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience sourcing and managing vendor relationships
- Previous experience in business-to-business and/or service-based organizations preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required
Day time only