Product Manager for a SaaS Supply Chain Risk Management and Shipment Visibility Solution (m/f/d)
DHL Resilience360 is an innovative, cloud-based platform that helps companies to visualize, track and protect their business operations. The solution facilitates intuitive supply chain visualization, tracks shipments and predicts their estimated times of delivery for different transport modes, and enables near real-time monitoring of incidents capable of disrupting supply chains. It enables companies to ensure business continuity, build risk profiles based on over 30 risk databases, and identify critical hotspots to mitigate risks and to turn potential disruptions into competitive advantages.
The position can be located in Troisdorf or Berlin (Germany) or in Plantation, Florida (US).
You will oversee the complete product management life-cycle of the Visibility, Shipments, GPS Tracking, and IoT related product modules of Resilience360 and facilitate an efficient product development process. Your responsibilities will involve gathering business requirements from various channels, such as customer workshops, QBRs and RFPs, to develop and improve the product; specifying business requirements and managing implementation, testing and user acceptance. You will also be responsible for the maintenance structure of the product and support the Customer Operations team to create an efficient customer management and implementation process. Partner engagement and management of the related shipment visibility data providers will be another key task.
In this position you will work with the team and customers to build product components, conducting training, and managing product performance. Your work will extend to managing the product launch, consulting with marketing in developing communications material, and establishing a price structure. You will have revenue targets and work closely with the Sales Team on strategic customer engagements as well as ensuring that appropriate sales tools are available.
- Experience in Product/Project Management from a hands-on approach, ideally with Software as a Service products with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- Expertise in leading the ideation, design, technical approach, development and launch of digital products engaging and collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders. Both backend and frontend perspectives.
- Competence in optimizing user experience through intuition, qualitative research and customer feedback.
- Knowledge in global logistics in all transport modes and experience on logistics and supply chain systems such as Transport Management Systems (TMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and shipment visibility solutions woud be ideal
- Experience in IoT technology is a plus
- Ability to maximize productivity in a constantly changing environment of shifting priorities is a plus
- Needs to be able to act in a global environment and understand cultural related differences and behavior
English Language proficiency level; German or Spanish basic and other languages would be beneficial
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Please apply online (Please use the button Bewerben or Apply!)!
Facts and Figures
DHL Resilience360 GmbH
Work Permit Required