Marketing Manager, Caribbean
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
DHL Express currently has an open Country Manager position in Curacao and Tortola. This role will lead, develop and control the business and operations on the country-level to achieve short and long-term financial and operating objectives (profitability, revenue, productivity, market share, deployment of human resources and training activities, budget) in line with the DPDHL strategy under the direction of the CEO, Caribbean.
Job Family Summary:
Creates, implements, and oversees marketing programs and communications that effectively describe and promote DHL and its products and services. Develops overall strategy, positioning, tactics and success metrics for marketing campaigns. Manages the development, production, inventory and distribution of a variety of sales and promotional materials to help maximize selling efforts. Responsible for development, alignment and execution of area AP&P budget. Manages product development and all information sources including website of information about products and services that persuade a sale and/or relationship that builds or maintains loyalty to both the company and its offerings. Responsible for maximizing OS&S revenue and compliance. Coordinates and consolidates market intelligence. Leads Insanely Customer Centric Culture (ICCC) and internal communications for the Caribbean.
As the Caribbean Marketing Manager you will have the unique opportunity to be a vital ingredient of the Caribbean Commercial and Customer Service Leadership Team. Help us champion the remarkable global brand of the world’s most international company. You’ll work in close collaboration with countries in the area to develop detailed marketing plans that promote and support the area growth strategy.
- Own the AP&P plan by managing marketing campaigns, developing retail promotions and support, creating SME engagement events, managing PR & communications, activating sponsorships, maximizing lead generation, promoting advertising/digital/social media campaigns, and owning distribution of print production, branding, and merchandise materials
- Ensure global alignment and optimal yield from OS&S
- Provide up-to-date market and competitive intelligence through independent research and close collaboration with the field
- Develop and enhance products and services in the area based on intelligence and market demand
- Support continued development and evolution of an ICCC culture throughout the area
- Lead internal and external communications for the area
- Represent Caribbean Area on the Americas Regional Marketing Council
- Ensures that all content is on- brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone-of-voice, and optimized when applicable
Skill & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 8+ years Marketing experience
- Strong ability to plan events including webinars, seminars, trade shows
- Understanding of digital marketing and marketing best practices
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- History of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- A strong work ethic with an ability use critical thinking skills to help us achieve goals in the most efficient manner possible
- Exceptional organizational abilities and proven ability to multi-task
- English fluency, with Spanish and/or French fluency preferred
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Caribbean and Central America
Work Permit Required