IT Security Analyst
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Grow YOUR career with DHL today…
IT Security Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Regional PCI Management/Support:
- PCI Regional initiatives
2. Application development liaison:
- Assess and support that all software development is align with DHL Information Security Management System.
3. Data Classification first level support. Regional DPR/PIA support:
- One Trust knowledge
4. IT Security Incident Management. Escalating and explaining security incidents.
- Produce metrics and develop dashboards to identify potential threats, suspicious/anomalous activity, malware, etc.
- Support responding to technical security questions and concerns.
- Conduct digital forensic analysis through email, user, log, file and malware analysis.
5. Monitor and act on privacy breaches and malware threats:
- Monitoring and analyzing logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies (IDS/IPS, Firewall, Proxies, Anti-Virus, etc), across multiple platforms.
6. IT Security tools Support:
- Code Review for applications and internal developments with HP Fortify
- IBM App Scan
7. IT Security Metrics Report:
- ITS Security Report liaison
8. IT Security Vendor Management:
- First level of support and manages relationship with the vendors in order to support vendors involved in IT projects and IT Security requirements liaison (CCTV).
9. IT Security Support to the Sales:
- Supports the sales team for any IT Security information request or to fill all IT Security questioners.
10. Regional Change Management Support:
- Guide partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
11. Regional Patch Management Support:
- Support regional communications of all IT Security patch management and deployment base on business impact criticality.
12. Regional IT Security Project Management Support:
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks.
13. Support Regional Follow ups:
- Vulnerability Assessments
14. IT Security Audit Support:
- IT Security Business Compliance.
- Protocol standardization SFTP, SSL etc.
15. IT Security ISMS documentation:
- Lead or contribute in the completion of risk and control design assessments for all business applications, business portfolios, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and strategies.
- Strong knowledge of Express DHL applications/development.
- A passion for security, learning, and knowledge sharing.
- Strong knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite and related security concerns.
- Strong knowledge of identified operating system platforms, routers, network protocols, and security architecture.
- Working knowledge of well-known security tools such as NMAP, Nessus, TCPDump, Wireshark, Netcat, and Kali Linux.
- Working knowledge of common attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Strong understanding of common categories of malware and characteristics of each.
Advanced college coursework in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree in similar field desirable.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn