DHL, a division of Deutsch Post DHL is the international leader in logistics, transportation, supply chain logistics, and parcel delivery.We actively seek candidates with exceptional academic credentials, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, international environment, willingness and ability to move between departments as a means of increasing their skill set and knowledge base, and with the necessary leadership attributes to make an important and immediate corporate impact.
DP DHL Corporate Audit Department currently has an opening for an Internal Finance Auditor in its Regional Audit Office for the Americas.The Internal Auditor will work with the Express Audit Manager for the region to execute mainly finance audits in the various countries and sites within the Americas region. In addition, the auditor will be expected to lead teams and/or work in teams which review all aspects of DHL Express Finance and other relevant processes which were highlighted in our annual risk assessment; and provide and make recommendations.
- Analyze and document business processes and provide appraisals of internal controls
- Evaluate financial information systems and related processes regarding their accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness
- Review financial transactions, explore deviations and identify root cause with recommendations for process and control improvement, while maintaining high quality work papers
- Assess whether management procedures are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures, laws and government regulations
- Present written and verbal reports of findings and recommendations to management
- Assist in developing effective audit programs and recommend revisions to existing audit programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- 2 to 4 years financial accounting and/or auditing experience preferred.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak one or more of the following languages, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese is desirable.
- Eager to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to work with varying levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and ability to learn other proprietary software
- Ability to travel 40% of the time within the Americas Region
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express (USA), Inc.