CSI Executive Assistant & Sales Support
We are looking for an Executive Assistant / Sales Support who will perform office management duties to assist the Sector President and Senior Management Team (SMT) under general direction and acting on personal initiative. The successful candidate will also provide the SMT with analytical support in the preparation and tracking of business information such as revenue, customers trading statistics, issues and reporting for the assigned customers. You will also be responsible for marketing related support such as supporting the sector’s social media presence on various social media platforms and supporting with Sector Conferences, Meetings and the Life Sciences & Healthcare Community. Office management tasks involve a strong measure of confidentiality and require knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate meetings and events with minimal supervision. Sales support tasks include producing reports, coordinating regional and global Sales efforts, developing presentations, and assisting with projects.
Location: Plantation, Florida
Reporting Line: Global President Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Coordinate logistics aspects of meetings when held locally and overseas, acting as coordinator and liaison-in-charge; maintain SMT schedule
- Handle phone calls and draft correspondence (mails, emails, announcements, presentations, etc.)
- Coordinate Travel & Expense (T&E) for Sector President and identified SMT members
- Assist in the development, planning and execution of Marketing-related activities for the Life Sciences & Healthcare (LSH) sector
- Assist in the preparation of notes/materials for meetings.
- Prepares slides for presentation, which requires individual judgment and creativity.
- Under the direction and guidance of the SMT team undertake the preparation of the assigned customer portfolio, such as revenue, and track trading record for the sales team to take appropriate action.
- Provide analysis of sales-related data and information.
- Coordinate annual and regional global LSH sector customer conference and meetings
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of reports for internal management.
- Manage and track team’s travel, leave, and training schedules.
- Review and analyze T&E report for the team on monthly basis.
- Manage customer presentations and other sales projects as required
- Assist Customer Managers as required with systems administration such as the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Monitor & proactively manage pipeline system (ACE) to ensure accuracy of input information and adherence to posted timelines
- Assist in the preparation of meeting materials for the assigned customer for the sales team.
- Maintain social media presence – provide updates, blog, etc
- Provide marketing-related support – Conference/meeting planning; social media, presentations, event planning and coordination, Sector Community calls, etc
- Play key role in organization and/or coordination of Sales related events e.g. Industry sales conference.
- Undertake any other Sales-related duties and tasks assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree required with a minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience supporting at the Executive level strongly preferred
- Excellent PC (MS Office Applications incl. PowerPoint, EXCEL and WORD).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - provides both in a timely, clear and concise manner, and expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others.
- Presentation skills required – able to create and deliver.
- Project management skills preferred
- Event management experience preferred
- Strong planning, organization and analytical skills
- Social media awareness and capability
- Marketing experience a plus
- Excellent time management skills - acts responsibly and can be counted on to keep commitments
- Team player who works cooperatively with others to achieve objectives
- Experience in working with a team of account managers and senior sales management preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of Logistics Industry preferred
- Knowledge of DHL networks or systems preferred.
- Willingness to travel within and outside the US to organize meetings and conferences.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Facts and Figures
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation Americas
Work Permit Required