We have currently a vacant position in the AP Finance team, located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, which we want to offer to you:
Function: CFO DGF CAMBODIA
Reporting to: Melvin Chang, CFO DGF ASEAN & South Asia
- Manage and control DHL Global Forwarding Cambodia’s financial and controlling activities in the areas of financial reporting, budgeting, accounting policies, investment, tax & fiscal related and risk management matters in accordance with the group policies & guidelines and local business environment to ensure compliance
- Provide finance and controlling support to Country Manager, as well assist the Country Manager to grow the business strategically via financial/business decision support, business risks assessment, etc.
- Lead, motivate, develop and coach the finance team, to ensure that the team is equipped with the required technical knowledge to perform their tactical responsibilities.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent) is preferred, however it is not a must
- 10-12 years experience in a financial management role, including 5-7 years managerial experience in a large organisation.
- Knowledge in international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge in statutory accounting
- Good experience of Forwarding market (preferable)
- Knowledge or working experience of Cambodia financial & legal requirements will be a plus
- Strategic thinker and possess strong leadership quality
- Strong Analytical skills
- Hands on
- Change management, process improvement and knowledge of digitalisation
- Effective communication skills / interpersonal understanding
- Stakeholder management. Ability to influence and negotiate at senior level
- Achievement drive and initiative
- Excellent business / commercial acumen
- Fluent native language (required)
- Fluent in English
If you are interested to find out more, please contact Melvin.email@example.com
Facts and Figures
40 hours per week
DHL Global Forwarding Cambodia
Work Permit Required