Field Sales Executive
DHL St. Maarten N.V. is looking for a Sales Executive to promote and sell DHL services. The ideal candidate will lead direct sales in a defined territory, identifying business opportunities and assessing customer needs to generate revenue on new business and existing accounts
- Accomplish sales target and establish goals in all assigned product lines.
- Research sales potential, develop additional account or cash clients and further grow existing client base within assigned territory.
- Make sales calls and perform follow-up; maintain customer satisfaction within assigned territory via review of client needs and customer relations calls.
- Keep client updated on Company services and continually provide solutions to client’s air express needs.
- Assist client with problem solving to maximize DHL’s visibility in the marketplace.
- Coordinate with, develop and assist country/station managers, supervisors, and/or customer service staff in performing sales and sales development functions within designated areas.
- Liaise with operations, customer services, sales support and marketing staff to achieve greater customer satisfaction as it relates to pick-up and/or delivery times, special requirements or handling services.
- Prepare and submit weekly report of sales activity and other reports as required by management.
- Provide technical assistance to stations and/or sales management on problem accounts as needed.
- Maintain proper expense control.
- Maintain awareness of competitor services and rates, recommending strategies, which will improve DHL’s relative market position.
- Present the desired Company image with respect to appearance and communication at all times.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and required.
- Minimum two years university or college degree preferred.
- At least five years successful sales experience, preferably in a service industry.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with clients and DHL personnel.
- Must be an effective negotiator.
- Experience in computerized environment.
- Willingness to use one’s personal vehicle for Company business. Valid driver’s license and insurance as required. Good driving record
- Strong organizational skills.
- Mature, highly motivated, career oriented and enthusiastic.
- Willingness and ability to travel locally up to 75%.
Facts and Figures
<25% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn