Service Center Manager (DXC)
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the Most International Company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference?
Then join our Insanely Customer-Centric team and you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
DHL Express Philippines has an opening for a Service Center Manager. This is your chance to become an International Specialist by managing the Operations Center by planning, forecasting and implementing strategies to ensure improvement in productivity, service and transit time performance whilst managing costs. Join us and help us achieve our mission of Excellence Simply delivered by having a best day, every day.
As a Service Center Manager, your tasks are:
- Provide high quality services and demonstrate DHL value to customers while meeting and satisfying customers’ needs.
- Work with management team to build cohesive, high motivated team.
- Achieve the operation KPIs and business goals by communicating and providing full functional support to the Ground Operations management team.
- Ensure the performance of all vendors in line with DHL team and meet network standards.
- Liaise with local authorities such as Labour Department, Police Department and Customs Excise in meeting industry and authorities standards and requirement.
- Support the business acquisition process and provide after sales support in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Manage all customers’ inquires and ensure high quality services provided.
- Liaise with Operations Support Management ensuring smooth operation in the owner operator system .
- Ensure employees in Operations are trained and developed to meet business and succession needs.
As a People Manager, you are expected to:
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Consult performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Good Analytical and Negotaition skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Expected: At least 3 years of DHL experience including a proven Supervisory role.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn