Operations Program Manager
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the Most International Company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference?
Then join our Insanely Customer-Centric team and you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
DHL Express Philippines has an opening for a COG (Customer Operations Group) Program Manager. This is your chance to become an International Specialist by assisting the Engineering and Infrastructure Manager on Operations Projects on a day-to-day basis to deliver customised solution, improvements in service and cost performance. Ensure the projects are completed on time, within budaet and to specified oualitv criteria. Join us and help us achieve our mission of Excellence Simply delivered by having a best day, every day.
As a Operations Program Manager, your tasks are:
- Assist the Engineering and Infrastructure Manager in implementation of Operations programs; core application enhancements/upgrades.
- Assist functional teams by providing user support functions on Operations core applications of Ground Operations, Customs Clearance, and Gateway.
- Deal with vendors on Operations equipment and uniform purchase and ensure Operations team is sufficiently equipped.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure Operations get all the necessary urgent support in the event of emergency situation.
- Provide regular vendor management reviews and align with the country GBS Procurement Head.
- Liaise with the Engineering and Infrastructure Manager and other project teams to ensure work is neither overlooked nor duplicated.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Strong Project Management skills
- With experience in Process Improvement, Digitalization, and Manpower Studies
- With background in Systems and Process Deployment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Communication skills
- With at 2-3 relevant business experience
- With experience working in a Project Implementation environment.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn