Key Account Advisor
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the Most International Company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference?
Then join our Insanely Customer-Centric team and you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
DHL Express Philippines has an opening for a Key Account Advisor. This is your chance to become an International Specialist by being responsible for the revenue generation from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities. Join us and help us achieve our mission of Excellence Simply delivered by having a best day, every day.
Ensure the smooth execution of Key Account servicing strategy for selected accounts in line with the direction of the Key Account Support Manager and Key Account Managers whilst continuously working with customers to identify and incorporate their evolving and emerging needs in the Key Account Servicing
DHL Key Account Customers
- Provide the full suite of customer service offerings (including bookings, enquiries, supply requests) to Key Account customers in addition to customised contracted services (eg Reporting etc).
- Prepare written correspondence to customers when required to furnish information requested by customers or in dealing with complaint resolution.
- Proactively inform customers on shipment delays and potential service failures.
- Make joint visits to key account customers with sales staff as and when necessary to solicit feedback to improve the service provided to the customers.
- Work with Gateway, Operations and the DHL Network to achieve promised transit times, service levels and other contracted service requirements for Key Account customers.
- Actively handle customers billing enquiries by liaising with Finance to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Carry out any task that is required by his or her superiors from time to time.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and/or 2 years of experience in Customer Service in service-related industry, handling and resolving customers’ issues and complaints.
- Presentation skills (good)
- Customer-facing and interaction skills (excellent)
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) (excellent)
- Software skills (DHL Systems) (preferable)
- Communication skills, spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Analytical, organisational and motivational skills (excellent)
- Project management skills (good)
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn