Gateway Operations Duty Supervisor
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the Most International Company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference?
Then join our Insanely Customer-Centric team and you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
DHL Express Philippines has an opening for a Gateway Operations Duty Supervisor. This is your chance to become an International Specialist by coordinating with a team of supervisors, team leaders, operations agents, couriers and clerical processing staff to consistently meet service standards and performance within budget parameters.Join us and help us achieve our mission of Excellence Simply delivered by having a best day, every day.
As a Gateway Operations Duty Supervisor, your tasks are:
- Provide high quality services and maintain performance on all level of operation activities in order to meeti customer needs.
- Support and assist the Service Centre Manager / Gateway Operations Manager to look for improvement and enhancement of the process flow,facilities and equipment in order to cope for continuous business growth and customers’ needs.
- Ensure the manning level is adequate and performance of all activities are meet service standards.
- Coordinate with other duty managers in other Service Centres and Gateway on all matters related to the operations especially in meeting the cut-off times and transportation arrangement to catchdelivery cycle and flight departure.
- Prompt react to any customer inquires and ensuring all issues and problems are well addressed and solved.
- Support business acquisition process and provide operational support in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Consult performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and/or 2-3 years of experience in Ocean Freight Forwarding / Ocean carriers / high volume retailers with Ocean Freight business in the area of transportation, logistics or supply chain.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn