Field Sales Executive
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the Most International Company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference?
Then join our Insanely Customer-Centric team and you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
DHL Express Philippines has an opening for a Field Sales Executive. This is your chance to become an International Specialist by being responsible for the revenue generation from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities. Join us and help us achieve our mission of Excellence Simply delivered by having a best day, every day.
As a Field Sales Executive, your tasks are to:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a service solutions to the customer.
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact, by liasing closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Work as a customer contact with the user departments in key account customers, feedback the user situation to National Customer Channel for the formation of account strategy.
- Produce information for management necessary to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators.
- Ensure co-operation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force.
- Ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are coordinated and managed through the relevant DHL departments.
- Meet regularly with Sales management to evaluate the personal sales plan/strategy so as to ensure that the required revenue and shipment results can be achieved.
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers. All non-sales activities or diversionary activities should be handled by Sales Admin Support or Customer Support Executives.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, spoken and written.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales.
- Educational attainment, at least Bachelor's or equivalent.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn