Customer Service Development Manager
- Ensure relevant skills and competencies in each customer service section are current and CS personnel are effectively trained to an acceptable standard to achieve service excellence by conducting skills verification (tests) when required to validate service standards.
- Work with the CS Section managers to provide coaching and training to customer service staff with the objective of upgrading their skills level.
- Assist the CS Section managers in the administration and monitoring of the quality auditing function of team leaders to ensure the achievement and maintenance of service quality objectives.
- Work closely with the CS Manager and CS Section managers on career progression planning for CS personnel.
Regional Office and Subfunction Managers
- Work closely with RO’s CS Development & Support Manager to implement regionally driven projects and initiatives in the country and identify areas or processes for service improvement and recommend specific CS-related improvement actions.
- Collaborate with RO to deploy a Mystery Shopper programme to drive Service Excellence based on independent assessments of service quality and benchmark against competitor performance in areas of the service delivery.
- Ensure the analysis of service incidents and failures is carried out to surface trends in service gaps and process weaknesses in the Customer Service Dept or other interfacing functional departments (e.g. Hub, Gateway, Network, Contractors, etc.) that may impact service excellence.
- Work closely with CS Functional managers and supervisors to define post-training evaluation and coaching techniques to gauge training effectiveness, recommend changes where appropriate and identify strengths for reinforcement and weaknesses for further training.
HR L&D Manager
- Work with HR L&D Manager to ensure appropriate external programs are planned for CS.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the customer service department.
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective team of customer service professionals.
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Conduct performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled customer service department.
- 3 years experience in a related capacity or a development role within Customer Service or a Customer Service related function
- 1 year experience in a management capacity
- Experience in development of training materials and delivery of training
- Experience in contact centre operations and environment, with emphasis on revenue generation activities
- Experience in the Air Express Industry, and experience in Customer Service (preferable
- Presentation skills (excellent)
- Facilitation and training skills (excellent)
- Customer-facing and interaction skills (excellent)
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) (excellent)
- Software skills (Customer Contact Centre systems, e.g. ACD, PABX, CRM, CTI, IVR, Workforce Management Systems, Quality Monitoring Systems, etc.) (good working knowledge)
- Software skills (DHL Systems) (preferable)
- Communication skills, spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Leadership skills (excellent)
- Analytical, organisational and motivational skills (excellent)
- Project Management skills (excellent)
People Management skills (excellent)
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn