Customer Service Advisor (Frontline)
Confidently and knowledgeably provide the full suite of DHL customer service offerings (eg booking, enquiries, shipment status, tracking etc) to all parties contacting DHL via the customer service hotline and other contact modes.
- Accept and register bookings for DHL services.
- Offer alternatives to customers and potentially turn information calls into sales leads or identify other additional value added services to customers when opportunities arise during the course of interaction.
- Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas such as custom requirements, transit time, and prices.
- Enhance service experience in DHL by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer’s varying needs and demands.
- Liaise with Operations Department and other departments on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries.
- Carry out any task that is required by his or her superiors from time to time.
- Typing skills (at least 30wpm preferable)
- Telephone skills (excellent)
- Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
- Technical skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Communication skills – spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn