Commercial Planning and Research Manager
DHL Express 2000793 6. November, 2020Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Manage the sales support, sales planning and sales training functions of all sales channels throughout the Company effectively, including sales administration. It is the focal point for network sales contact.
- Responsible for the management and deployment of all sales technologies, assessment models and sales processes across Global Solutions Customers, Multi-national Customers, Regular, Direct Sales and Telesales Channels.
National Sales Loyal Customers
- Support to rank up to loyal customers with project support and after-sales management
National Sales Manager
- Additional tasks and responsibilities deemed necessary by the National Sales Manager.
- Provide effective consultancy and advisory support to National Sales Manager to analyse, plan and implement necessary sales resource requirements of the AP Sales programs
- Carry out any task that is required by his or her superiors from time to time.
Country Sales Function
- Provide professional functional leadership, expertise and support to Country Sales Group in order to facilitate delivery of agreed revenue growth levels and achievement of business plans in the Advantage, Regular and Direct Sales revenue streams, through planning, process management and people development, in alignment with V2005 sales learning development objectives, AP Strategic Plan 2000-2002 sales training and development components.
- Assist in the design, development and delivery of the reports required by internal and external customers to extract the information from the sales group with minimum effort, thus allowing them maximum time in the field and face-to-face with the customer
Regional Office – Regional Sales Development Group
- Provide feedback on local practices and culture to the Sales Training Manager – AP
- Keep DHL Regional and Local Management up to date on relevant Regional Sales program development within the country
- Process: Training Program Management
- Coordinate sales process and systems training schedules for new Sales recruits and refresher training for existing sales people
- Coordinate sales training schedules for the DHL Sales Learning centre and monitor sales people’s progress
Vendors and Consultants
- Develop problem definition and consulting briefs.
- Lead commercial strategy development and business planning projects
- Provide support to global / regional strategic initiatives in terms of all information needs
Training Organisation and Institutions
- Source and co-ordinate effective delivery of relevant courses and content in line with training needs of the Sales teams
- Develop research briefs
- Review proposals in terms of methodology, sampling plans, questionnaires, discussion guides etc.
- Fieldwork quality assurance
- Confirm outputs
- Distrubute outputs and strategic insights
- Ensure agency provides users with guidance on interpretation of detailed results
Country Sales Function
- Help in the development of a consistent approach to sales development and learning that is leading edge and ‘accelerated learning’ based.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a “force choice skills assessment tool” for deployment in country, across Advantage, Regular, Direct Sales and Telesales revenue streams.
- Help develop, lead and deploy a centralized sales planning, support and reporting structure to gain economies of scale and consistency throughout the Company, including a sales automation tool, encompassing the GSP Platform across all areas of the sales organization, supporting a harmonized ‘ways of working’ in country and regionally.
- Help in the management and deployment of all sales technologies, assessment models and sales process across Global Customer Logistics, National Customers, Regular, Direct Sales and Telesales Channels.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department.
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Conduct performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy.
- Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Strong People Management and Leadership skills
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding of the language of business practices
- 5 years working experience at a managerial level in sales planning and administration, preferably with regional exposure.
- Experience of Sales Force Automation and implementing them to Sales Professionals at different levels.
- Experience of sales programmes, models, processes, systems and techniques.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans, in a large and dynamic sales environment.
- Experience in leading the development and delivery of sales personnel in a service industry.
- Degree in Business/Marketing (or related discipline)
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn