Supervisor - Data Management
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia DHL Express 20000ZQ 5. March, 2020Apply
- Responsible for SVC’s outbound data entry requirements, ensuring that the standardized outbound data entry requirements are met with the required productivity and quality levels.
- Responsible for countries inbound cleansing and classification of dutiable material, ensuring that customs declaration requirements are met with the required productivity and quality levels.
- Co-ordination, discussion and communication.
- Provide high quality services and maintain performance on all levels of operation activities in order to meet all of the customers’ needs.
- Assist to ensure delivery of performance and set targets.
- Problem shooting and improvement.
- Daily working process review and discussions.
- Organize appropriate shifts and resolve levels to meet business requirements.
- Ensure all outbound shipments data entry completed in the quickest, most efficient manner possible.
- Ensure all inbound cleansing and classification completed in the quickest, most efficient manner possible.
- Understand the prioritizations and assign tasks correctly and in a timely manner, giving clear instructions to the Data Preparation Agents.
- Monitor operational performance and complete all required reports.
- Submit monthly reports and establish action plans and improvement areas for forthcoming month.
- Conduct regular meetings to resolve issues, ensuring that there is development of the team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably within transportation or logistics industry.
- Must be willing to work on 24/7rotational shift pattern.
- Candidates are required to be highly meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Strong team-player with ability to build rapport and have good working relationship with all levels.
- Experienced in team handling or supervisory role is a must.
- Good people management skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn